We are Helvetica Ltd (trading as and collectively referred to as (“Next Watch Club”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 1431336. Our registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU. We are the controller and are responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Next Watch Club “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact at email@example.com
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we collect, process and looks after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from), use our services and purchase our goods. It will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal data about you. When we do so we are subject to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES AND/OR GOODS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, please contact us straight away.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified either directly or indirectly.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data to include:
- Your identity, delivery addresses and contact details;
- Details about payments to and from you;
- Information about how you use our website and services;
- Technical data about your equipment, browser, browsing actions and patterns;
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Your bank payment details when you enter one of our competitions or purchase of our goods.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide our services to you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- our day to day business dealings in providing our competition services or selling our goods to you;
- filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise;
- if you complete a survey or provide us with feedback;
- as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies
- by using publicly accessible sources; and/or
- via third parties such as analytics providers and/or your bank or building society or other financial institutions when you pay for our services or goods.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where you have given consent;
- Where we need to provide the competition services or goods we have agreed to or are about to agree to;
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests if you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) which means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us on the details above.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may use your data to form a view on the goods and services which we believe could be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have used our services or purchased goods from us or requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing purposes (see above ‘HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA’ and ‘PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA’). This means we do not usually need your consent to send you marketing information. If we change our marketing approach in the future so that consent is needed, we will ask for this separately and clearly. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Next Watch Club for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of you using our services, purchasing goods or other transactions.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of the services and goods we provide to you, we may have to share your personal data with third parties such as:
- Third party prize providers;
- Third parties as part of our service to you such as self-employed contractors, payment processors, delivery and courier companies, agents or IT providers;
- We may use third parties to assist us with our marketing, social media and to keep in touch with you;
- We may share your information on our social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram;
- the police or other law enforcement agencies if we have to by law or court order;
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, accountants and insurers;
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities; and
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge all or parts of our company, business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Your information will be held at our offices, by our service providers and in our IT provider’s data centres. In order for us to provide our services to you, from time to time we may have to share your personal data outside the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). This could include where our service providers or its data centres are based outside the UK and EEA (for example our IT cloud services), if you are based outside the UK or EEA, if there is an international element to the services we are providing or if one of our employees need to access our data remotely from outside the UK or EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK or EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the Government and European Commission;
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the Government and/or European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in UK and Europe;
- The transfer of data to certain countries may require supplementary measures in addition to the specific contracts mentioned above such as redaction, encryption, anonymization or pseudonymization and data audits amongst other things;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between us and a third party;
- Where the transfer is not repetitive, information is limited, the transfer is necessary for our legitimate interests and those interests do not override your own and we have put appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
We will also follow the Government’s guidance on international transfers to specific countries if and when it becomes available.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. This is usually 6 years.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications which may include social media. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Please read third party’s privacy notices for further information relating to the collection or sharing of your data. We do not necessarily control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third-party anti-virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third-party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and would advise users to verify their authenticity prior to proceeding.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You are entitled to:
- request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- have your data corrected, updated or amended. Please note that we may ask you to verify any changes to your data such as a proof of change of address or name;
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it
- Object to and/or restrict processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that in some instances we may have to stop providing our services to you but we will notify you if this is the case.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party, for example if you chose to use another business to provide services to you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org will not normally have to pay a fee for this, but we will let you know if we feel that it is fair to charge a fee, for example if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive . Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances and will let you know if we feel that this is the case.
COMPLAINTS OR CONCERNS
If you have any queries or concerns about the way we process your personal data then please contact us at email@example.com We hope that we can resolve any concerns for you, but if you wish to take your complaint further you can contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and further information can be found on their website www.ico.org.uk
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
The following cookies are used for the provision of the site to provide an improved experience for you:
Cookie Name Purpose
This cookie tracks the performance of our TV marketing campaign to allow us to measure its effectiveness.
This cookie is used to track whether we owe any commission to a site (affiliate) which has referred business to us.
This Cookie is used to track campaign performance and commissions owed to Google.
Google Analytics / Signals
Google Analytics software helps us to recognise and count the number of website visitors, to see how visitors move around and use our website (including time spent on pages, download errors, click throughs etc). This helps us to ensure that our website is operating effectively and improve our services.
Conversant records your visit to our website and the pages you have visited so once you have left the BOTB website, we can make our advertising more specific to you.
Emarsys helps us track the performance of our e-mail marketing campaigns to make them more relevant to you.
This cookie tracks the performance of our Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns allowing us to analyse them and make them more personalised to you.
This cookie tracks the performance of our Outbrain marketing campaigns allowing us to analyse them and make them more personalised to you.
This cookie tracks the performance of our Microsoft marketing campaigns allowing us to analyse them and make them more personalised to you.
This cookie tracks the performance of our Reddit marketing campaigns allowing us to analyse them and make them more personalised to you.
The Cookies above may store your IP address and user agent (operating system and browser) and geographical location.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.